Many users switch from Android to iOS. This is a very common process, but many users are not aware that transferring contacts from Android to iOS is not only possible but also easy. For people who are moving away from Android, you can use Move to iOS. This is a dedicated application by Apple If you want to transfer contacts from Android to iOS.
To achieve such a seamless experience it is important that you use the Move to Ios app, otherwise, it can become quite a hassle. For people who are moving from iOS, you can use the same application. It is very simple to use, so you don’t have any excuses.
So if you want to transfer contact list from Android to iOS or the other way around, this is the How-to guide is for you.
How to transfer contact list from Android to iOS (Easiest way)
The Move to iOS app is free and easy to use. All you have to do is download it and open it on your devices.
- Once you download the app, after opening you will see a button at the bottom “Continue” Tap on it.
- Right after you will see terms and conditions, click on “Agree” at the bottom Right.
- Next, you have to give permission to this app to access your location, calendar, contacts, storage, and SMS. in order to transfer contact list android to iOS. you can also transfer SMS, photos, and more from android to iOS.
- Now you need to use the same process on your new iPhone to set up the app.
- You have to choose the “Move Data from Android” option.
- You will get a code on your iPhone which you have to insert on your Android phone.
- Once you enter the code you can see a Transfer Data Screen, app will automatically find and scan your contacts. It will then display them in a list for you to select from.
- Once you have selected the contacts you want to transfer, the app will ask you to confirm.
- After you have confirmed, your contacts will be transferred.
That’s all there is to it. You have successfully transferred your contacts from an Android device to an iPhone.
The Move to Ios app is a very easy and effective way to transfer your contacts from one device to another. If you are moving from Android to iOS or vice versa, this is the application you should use.
You can also use this app to transfer Message history, Camera photos and videos, Web bookmarks, Mail accounts, and Calendars.
With the Move to iOS app, you can migrate your content automatically and securely from your Android device in a few simple steps.
Hope you find this guide helpful, Please don’t forget to provide your positive feedback or tip us to improve our content in the comment section. Your reply is very important for us.
This post was originally published on 23, December 2021, but according to new information stuff, this post is updated frequently.
How to Stop YouTube to Save Search & Watch History
How to Download Reddit Videos (2022)
How to Hide and Unhide files in Windows 10
Easy Way to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone at Once
How to Watch YouTube Videos in Loop
How to Save a Webpage as PDF on Desktop